Forumtitel

Say hello :-)
Moriaan
Forumtitel

Beitrag von Moriaan » Sa 14. Feb 2015, 18:27

Hi!
Ein kleine Bemerkung.
Der Titel des Forums ist grammatisch nicht ganz korrekt.

"Добро пожаловать в России" hat kein Sinn, aber "Добро пожаловать в Россию" wird übersetz wie: "Willkommen in Russland" .

Obwohl, nach meine Meinung, ein Forumtitel wie: "Wir begrüssen unsere russischen Freunde!" - "Мы приветствуем наших русских друзей!" wäre mehr passen als versaute amerikaniche Vorschlag "Welcome to our russian friends!" :mrgreen: Es ist unanständig, is indecent....

Sorry für schlechte deutsche Grammatik :)

cardroid
AV7-Modder
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

Re: Forumtitel

Beitrag von cardroid » So 15. Feb 2015, 11:17

Haha - auweh, wird sofort geändert! Google translate :-)

hyperhamster

Beitrag von hyperhamster » So 15. Feb 2015, 21:06

Hi, Folks,
I am not really sure about to use Google translate over here.
Is that good for you to write in English? We can continue that way =)

cardroid
AV7-Modder

Beitrag von cardroid » So 15. Feb 2015, 21:16

Of course is english ok - it really seems that google translate got problems with german->russian :)

hyperhamster

Beitrag von hyperhamster » Mo 16. Feb 2015, 09:29

I have quite worrying question. We see our droid cannot do "hot start" in a number of cases when it is lower than 0C degrees outside.
Do you have similar story?
Btw, hot start within 30min works almost all time. Even within 3h it works fine regularly. But it cannot stay over night.

hyperhamster

Beitrag von hyperhamster » Mo 16. Feb 2015, 09:38

cardroid hat geschrieben:Of course is english ok - it really seems that google translate got problems with german->russian :)
I often see translation goes funny if to do direct and then reverse translation =)
Even rus to eng works bad unfortunately and meaning of phrase can be changed dramatically )

interceptor

Beitrag von interceptor » Mo 16. Feb 2015, 14:17

hyperhamster hat geschrieben:I have quite worrying question. We see our droid cannot do "hot start" in a number of cases when it is lower than 0C degrees outside.
Do you have similar story?
Btw, hot start within 30min works almost all time. Even within 3h it works fine regularly. But it cannot stay over night.
It´s the same here with the MIC AV7. Below approximately 5°C.

regards, interceptor

cardroid
AV7-Modder

Beitrag von cardroid » Mo 16. Feb 2015, 14:45

Yep thats right! Although it really seems unlogic and stupid - and I have no clue where there is a temparature diode in the device - but we are experiencing the same problem: When its cold -> the device makes a cold start instead of returning from suspend.

What device are you using? Same Mstar CPU?

hyperhamster

Beitrag von hyperhamster » Mi 18. Feb 2015, 14:51

It is similar to your's MIC AV7 as we can install your firmware. I even think it is the same.
I am not sure which app can show me true CPU used in the system. I've tried some apps and they shown different results including some Samsung CPU which i don't believe is true.
Do you think it is diod?
I personally think it is some part which cannot operate below 5C. Did you try to write to China folks?

cardroid
AV7-Modder

Beitrag von cardroid » Mi 18. Feb 2015, 19:41

Hi!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... pu_z&hl=de should do the job - or use the commandline: cat /proc/cpuinfo

Well if it is really a temperature relevant behaviour then there MUST be something to tell the component to turn off completely. And a temperature diode is the part who can make such measurements - I know the cpu should have one to trigger the throttling when getting too hot.

I asked the supplier but they have no information about that issue at all :(

Btw: what device are you using and what ROMs are available for it?

Gesperrt